Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome to my Mind

This is the first of my blogs and hopefully I get this figured out well enough to continue to post.  Just to introduce you to my mind, let me start with a little background.
I suffer from Lyme Disease and have had it for more than 30 years.
I hate injustice, that means any group or subject.
I'm a mother of three children all grown up and on their own.
I'm a grandmother of 6 beautiful grandchildren.
I most definitely have an opinion on just about everything but I love a good discussion and do allow for a change of mind about the subject if you make a good enough point.
Music is my escape from reality.
I figure that this blog of mine will be a daily (hopefully) chat of what's on my mind at that moment. Hopefully this will be a positive experience for those reading this as well as for my self.  Right now my main focus is Lyme Disease and trying to get the word out to the ends of the earth.

Ciao for now everyone, Cheryl