Monday, September 26, 2011

I feel my IQ Shrinking Part Two

Today I realized what use is it to do all these exercises with out a baseline of my brain function to begin with.  

   If I do and IQ test first then I should be able to see if there are any improvements along the way.  There are many options on the world wide web. 

   So, maybe I should take a few?  IQtest.com is one that seems to be popular, we shall see. IQ tests give us an idea how we process information, solve problems and use our critical thinking.  Having a high score does not necessarily make a person "smarter" than someone with a lower score. 

   I have met people with extremely high IQs that couldn't operate an electric can opener.  So, if you are following along in my journey and want to see how you do, keep in mind we aren't numbers ok?


Update:  Golly batman!!  I should have known LOL. I took the test at the one listed above.


Here's what it said before I started:
Welcome to IQTest.com, home of the original online IQ test.
Click here to take our free, private, and fun IQ test.
Our original IQ test is the most scientifically valid IQ test available on the web today. Previously offered only to corporations, schools, and in certified professional applications, it is now available to you. In addition to measuring your general IQ, our exclusive test assesses your performance in 13 different areas of intelligence, revealing your key cognizant strengths and weaknesses.

Developed by PhDs and statistically sound, our test reflects the best research available.

And here's what it said when I finished:
Your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile has been generated and can be accessed immediately for only $9.95.You will receive a graph outlining your performance in addition to a complete written explanation about how well you did in each of the test's 13 individual IQ scoring categories. To see an example of what your profile will look like, click here.
To order, simply fill out the payment information below.
Payment is safe and secure!
We accept the following credit cards...
  • Visa
  • MasterCard
  • American Express
Your purchase of the Complete Personal Intelligence Profile will appear on your credit card statement as a charge from Autumn Group, Reno, NV.
    LOL! you think I passed?  Me thinks not LOL.  Gotta check my e-mail and see what I got, maybe that's where my results are.  

   Yep, in my e-mail it says "your test score is___" and that's that unless I want to pay.  If scores were uniform I'd be really worried, I dropped 20 points in the last two years!   


Might look at Mensa and see if they still have a test on there, I trust their numbers better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your input so don't be shy.