Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Moving

Yep, Moving..............that wonderful time of everyone's life.  NOT!!

I'm pretty happy to be moving back to Kansas and see my other 3 Children and 5 grandbabies.  I will be one busy camper when I get there with all the fixing up my fixer upper house needs. The sale of my bracelets are going super slow in it's start up so I will be trying to get a job of some sort when I get there. First priority will be gutting the basement, then rain guttering for the roof (praying roof doesn't need replaced), the main water line to the house replaced and about a thousand other things including tearing down the garage before it falls over.  I may or may not get internet for quite a while, depends on income of course.  Everyone will be hearing less and less from me over the next couple of weeks but be assured I will be back somehow.  I'm so going to miss the east coast, well not the hurricanes or the damp gloomy wet cold winters, but I really love the people in this area.

When my house becomes livable again I'll be back to my lyme disease awareness projects and hopefully my hobby of making beads will finally take off.

Love peace and much happiness to all,
                                                             
                                                                             Cheryl 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your input so don't be shy.